Lubrication Oil Barge Captain
As a Lubrication Oil Barge Captain, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient execution of transport operations specifically for lubrication oil barges. You will lead and manage the ship’s crew, providing guidance and motivation to ensure smooth operations. Your expertise in handling lubrication oil barges, coordinating with other crew members, and overseeing all aspects of the vessel’s operations will be essential in ensuring compliance with regulations and company policies.
What do we expect of you?
- You are professional, a team player and you show leadership
- Knowledge of Dutch, German and/or English language in word and writing;
- Experience in tanker shipping
- Orderly, neat and hygienic;
- Experience with computers, Word and Excel.
- VHF certificate
- Radar patent
- Rhine patent up to Mannheim
- ADN (pre)
What do we offer you?
A workplace where you can improve and grow. With excellent working conditions, such as a competitive salary (Dutch or Swiss conditions) and ample training opportunities.
Questions about this vacancy? Please contact us.
Share this vacancy